Motorcycle travel stories
Browse books in this category
- Mike Waterman was a newly ordained MBA graduate late in 2001. The terrorist attacks of 9/11 messed up the economy and ruined the once lucrative job market. With zero employment...
- Traveling mainly by motorcycle, the author traverses 45 countries on six continents in this memoir, experiencing both fascinating and harrowing travails during a one-year journey...
- Este é um livro narra uma viagem, uma aventura, um desafio do desconhecido. O aventureiro não só pilota a sua moto com maestria como também, ao longo de sua narrativa, aconselha...
- The new book is the result of 16 years of research. Frazier re-traced much of the Stearns original route and verified the original travelogue, researching the amazing adventure of...
- The incredible story of Ron Ayres' record-breaking and historic ride demonstrates the importance of teamwork in achieving a difficult objective many thought unattainable. Ayres'...
- Ten consecutive thousand-mile days on two wheels in a mental race against imponderable odds and a ceaselessly ticking clock--welcome to the legendary Iron Butt Rally. Against the...
- Alan Whelan was on a unique quest to find the people in the hidden heart of Africa. On the 14,000 mile solo journey through Morocco, Mauritania, Mali, and all the way to Cape...
- An exploration of the borders between the United States, Canada, and Mexico becomes a comedy of breakdowns in small towns all around America in this four-month, ten-thousand mile...
- Awesome book!, September 18, 2010 By Darryl Chin on Amazon This review is from: Tracks and Horizons: 26 Countries on a M...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
HUGE, 11.5 x 16.5 inches, beautifully printed in Germany on top quality stock! Photos are the winning images from over 600 entries in the 9th Annual HU Photo Contest!
"The calendar is magnificent!"
"I just wanted to say how much I'm loving the new, larger calendar!"
We share the profit with the winning photographers. YOU could be in the HU Calendar too - enter here!
Next HU Events
- UK - Haggs Bank: Sept. 19-21
- USA California: Sept. 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Germany Autumn: Oct 23-26
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- Aus NSW: Oct 31-Nov 2
- South Africa: Nov 13-16
- NEW! USA Virginia: Apr 9-12, 2015
- NEW! HUMM Morocco: May 13-16, 2015