Motorcycle travel stories
Browse books in this category
- Review by Glynn Roberts, UK Horizons Unlimited Meeting Organiser "Sam Manicom's new book Under Asian Skies has a quote o...
- GRANT Recommended! Bill tells the tale like it was no big deal, bit it was a very big deal then!
- Steve Pickford from Oxford, Oxon, UK said on HUBB: "Book was very good IMO. Glenn has an interesting style of writing, n...
- Bob McKeithen said (on HU): "It is not your typical " I rode here and did this" type of account. It's more philosophical...
- Motorcycling the magnificent landscapes of Mexico, the USA and Canada. 'Sidetracked by the Unexpected' 'One of the World...
- (Grant) Great photos, light on text and no "how-to", but a superb coffee table book to explain to non-riders w...
- Evocative, honest and inspiring, it's all brightened up by a great design and amusing comic book graphics which all help...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
Next HU Events
- Canada West: Aug 21-24
- USA North Carolina: Sept. 4-7
- France Mini: Sep 5-7
- Canada Ontario: Sept. 11-14
- NEW! UK - Haggs Bank: Sept. 19-21
- USA California: Sept. 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Germany Autumn: Oct 23-26
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- NEW! Aus NSW: Oct 31-Nov 2
- NEW! South Africa: Nov 13-16
- NEW! HUMM Morocco: May 13-16, 2015
Our veteran travellers share their tips (and great stories) for staying healthy, happy and secure on your motorcycle adventure.
"A fantastic, informative and inspirational DVD."
"It's brilliant - thank you very much!"
Check it out at the HU Store! Remember to use Coupon Code 'ONTHEROAD' on your order when you checkout.
10th Annual HU Travellers Photo Contest is on now! This is an opportunity for YOU to show us your best photos and win prizes!