Motorcycle travel stories
Browse books in this category
- A little over 40 years ago, a man named Gregory W. Frazier got on his motorcycle, went for a ride, and never returned. He’s still out there, circumnavigating the globe:...
- Stuck in deep sand, stuck in snow, bogged down in glutinous mud, crossing boulder-strewn dry riverbeds. A motorcycle trip that started with a vague intention of crossing the High...
- An engaging and heartfelt written and full color pictorial celebration of 2 Canadians' Lifelong Passion and adventures motorcycling. Frank Maloney, MBA, CPCC and Greg Powell,...
- Features • A practical guide to motorcycling round the world • Nearly seven hundred stunning photographs • Planning section so riders can prepare for a...
- It is shocking stuff! I was not prepared for this challenge of "Giving it all up and just doing what came along naturally" It is life changing, and I am not the same...
- A continuation of motorcycle journeys by the author of ' The Tent ' This second volume covers Morocco,Spain, Portugal, France and the Isle of Man.
- The idea to travel the world on a motorcycle did not 'come out of the blue'. Monica's husband Simon had this dream for 30 years. The opportunity to go arose after...
- With virtually no experience and absolutely no support, Adrian rides a basic stock motorbike 20,000kms across nine countries in three months to fulfill a lifelong dream. He sets...
- In 2010, after the closure of her dream business, Jill Maden sets off to tour Australia – alone on a motorbike. Weighed down by seven stone of luggage and a crushing sense...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
9th Annual HU Travellers Photo Contest is ending soon! This is an opportunity for YOU to show us your best photos and win prizes!
NEW! HU Adventure Motorcycle 2014 Calendar is now available! Get your copy now for some terrific travel inspiration! The calendar is HUGE, 12x17 inches (30x43 cm)! Photos are the best of the Photo Contest entries for the last 6 years.
We split the profit with the winning photographers. YOU could be in the HU Calendar too - enter here!
Next HU Events
- Thailand: Jan 10-11
- Brazil: Feb 22-23
- HUBB UK: June 19-22
- NEW! Canada Maritimes: July 4-6
- USA Colorado: July 11-13
- Ireland: July 18-20
- Canada West: Aug 21-24
- USA North Carolina: Sep 4-7
- Canada Ontario: Sep 11-14
- USA California: Sep 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
Global Rescue is the premier provider of medical, security and evacuation services worldwide and is the only company that will come to you, wherever you are, and evacuate you to your home hospital of choice. Additionally, Global Rescue places no restrictions on country of citizenship - all nationalities are eligible to sign-up!
Books & DVDs
All the best travel books and videos listed and often reviewed on HU's famous Books page. Check it out and get great travel books from all over the world.
MC Air Shipping, (uncrated) USA / Canada / Europe and other areas. Be sure to say "Horizons Unlimited" to get your $25 discount on Shipping!
Insurance - see: For foreigners traveling in US and Canada and for Americans and Canadians traveling in other countries, then mail it to MC Services and get your HU $15 discount!