Motorcycle travel stories
Browse books in this category
- A normal working bloke decides to take a trip from the UK through 19 countries via the middle East to Australia. Taking over 4 months and travelling nearly 29,000 kms. This is the...
- ‘My family don’t do easy. Tracy and I ride vintage scooters: a Maicoletta and a Lambretta respectively, but not standard ones. Ours are unique, radically modified...
- “The overbearing odor of diesel fuel that permeated the cabin of the aged Toyota Corolla we had just push-started made us reach for the window cranks, but there weren’...
- Plenty of retirees take a holiday. When Brian Rix retired after 36 years as a policeman in Victoria, rather than hitchin...
- Lawrence Bransby, teacher, author and motorcycle traveller sets out, progressively over a period of five years, to “dip his toe into the vast ocean that is Russia”....
- A little over 40 years ago, a man named Gregory W. Frazier got on his motorcycle, went for a ride, and never returned. He’s still out there, circumnavigating the globe:...
- Stuck in deep sand, stuck in snow, bogged down in glutinous mud, crossing boulder-strewn dry riverbeds. A motorcycle trip that started with a vague intention of crossing the High...
- An engaging and heartfelt written and full color pictorial celebration of 2 Canadians' Lifelong Passion and adventures motorcycling. Frank Maloney, MBA, CPCC and Greg Powell,...
- Features • A practical guide to motorcycling round the world • Nearly seven hundred stunning photographs • Planning section so riders can prepare for a...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
Next HU Events
- Germany: May 29-June 1
- Greece: June 5-8
- Bulgaria Mini: June 13-14
- HUBB UK: June 19-22
- Montenegro: June 26-29
- NEW! Canada Maritimes: July 4-6
- USA Colorado: July 11-13
- Ireland: July 18-20
- Canada West: Aug 21-24
- USA North Carolina: Sept. 4-7
- France Mini: Sep 5-7
- Canada Ontario: Sept. 11-14
- NEW! UK - Haggs Bank: Sept. 19-21
- USA California: Sept. 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- NEW! Aus NSW: Oct 31-Nov 2
- NEW! South Africa: Nov 13-16
Buy the Achievable Dream Collectors Set and get Road Heroes Part 1 Free!
Cooped up indoors in crap weather? Binge watch over 20 hours of inspiring, informative and entertaining stories and tips from 150 travellers! Check it out at the HU Store! Remember to order them both and use Coupon Code 'BoxSet+' on your order when you checkout.
10th Annual HU Travellers Photo Contest is on now! This is an opportunity for YOU to show us your best photos and win prizes!
All the best travel books and videos listed and often reviewed on HU's famous Books page. Check it out and get great travel books from all over the world.