Motorcycle travel stories
Browse books in this category
- Terrific story, well worth a read!
- After the success of his first book ‘In Search of Greener Grass’, Graham Field hits the road again with his bargain-basement KLR650, recording his experiences in his...
- Butterflies and Flat Tyres: Zurich to Singapore via Siberia, is Lorraine Spence’s remarkable, often hilarious, travelling memoir detailing her extraordinary trip from Zurich...
- This is my Journal. It is just another Life story with it’s steps awaiting one by one toward healing, toward sensing what was only a blur and a dark tunnel just a...
- A normal working bloke decides to take a trip from the UK through 19 countries via the middle East to Australia. Taking over 4 months and travelling nearly 29,000 kms. This is the...
- ‘My family don’t do easy. Tracy and I ride vintage scooters: a Maicoletta and a Lambretta respectively, but not standard ones. Ours are unique, radically modified...
- “The overbearing odor of diesel fuel that permeated the cabin of the aged Toyota Corolla we had just push-started made us reach for the window cranks, but there weren’...
- Plenty of retirees take a holiday. When Brian Rix retired after 36 years as a policeman in Victoria, rather than hitchin...
- Lawrence Bransby, teacher, author and motorcycle traveller sets out, progressively over a period of five years, to “dip his toe into the vast ocean that is Russia”....
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
HUGE, 11.5 x 16.5 inches, beautifully printed in Germany on top quality stock! Photos are the winning images from over 600 entries in the 9th Annual HU Photo Contest!
"The calendar is magnificent!"
"I just wanted to say how much I'm loving the new, larger calendar!"
We share the profit with the winning photographers. YOU could be in the HU Calendar too - enter here!
Next HU Events
- Germany Autumn: Oct 23-26
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- Aus NSW: Oct 31-Nov 2
- South Africa: Nov 13-16
- NEW! USA Virginia: Apr 9-12, 2015
- NEW! HUMM Morocco: May 13-16, 2015
- Canada West: Aug 20-23, 2015
- USA California: Sep 24-27, 2015
- Aus Queensland: Sep 24-27, 2015
- USA North Carolina: Oct 8-11, 2015
- Aus Perth: Oct 9-11, 2015
Take 40% off Road Heroes Part 1 until October 31 only!
Road Heroes features tales of adventure, joy and sheer terror by veteran travellers Peter and Kay Forwood (193 countries two-up on a Harley); Dr. Greg Frazier (5 times RTW); Tiffany Coates (RTW solo female); and Rene Cormier (University of Gravel Roads).