Motorcycle and travel medical
Browse books in this category
- Susan says: a great book not specific to prostate cancer, but highly recommended and inspirational
- Susan says: The author has a low-risk cancer and has treated it for 20 years without surgery or radiation. Entertaining,...
- Susan says: Written by a surgeon, more up to date than Goldenberg's book, bias is obviously to surgery and dismissive of...
- Susan says: It's a doctor's story (not an oncologist) about his experience with prostate cancer and radiation treatment,...
- Susan says: Larry Goldenberg is a surgeon who works with Dr Martin Gleave, who did Grants surgery. This book is original...
- Susan says: Everything you want to know about hormone therapy.
- Susan says: Bias is to cryosurgery, also good section on diet and supplements.
- Susan says: "Don't get the Kindle edition. The printed version has lots of useful charts and diagrams which are almost u...
- What is the best thing to do when the bike goes down and you suffer a bad patch of "road rash?" How do you prevent infection and minimize scarring? Answers...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
HUGE, 11.5 x 16.5 inches, beautifully printed in Germany on top quality stock! Photos are the winning images from over 600 entries in the 9th Annual HU Photo Contest!
"The calendar is magnificent!"