Motorcycle travel stories
Browse books in this category
- Amazon.com Review "From my mother I learned to write prompt thank-you notes for a variety of occasions," Melissa Holbroo...
- From the Publisher "Simon is a versatile author who covers diverse subjects, but his preference is writing about his own...
- (Grant) Great photos, light on text and no "how-to", but a superb coffee table book to explain to non-riders w...
- Hailed as a masterpiece of American travel writing, Blue Highways is an unforgettable journey along our nation's backroads. William Least Heat-Moon set out with little more than...
- The incredible story of Ron Ayres' record-breaking and historic ride demonstrates the importance of teamwork in achieving a difficult objective many thought unattainable. Ayres'...
- Nearing sixty, diagnosed with heart disease and feeling his mortality, Gary Paulsen buys his first Harley-Davidson and rides from his home in New Mexico to Alaska-and from the...
- DE Mark from Maryland USA said on HUBB: " It may not be the best written book, but the best story, hands down, is Dave B...
Next HU Travellers Meetings
- Germany: May 17-20
- HUBB UK: May 30-Jun 2
- Montenegro: June 27-30
- Ireland: July 12-14
- Colorado: July 12-14
- North Carolina, Aug 8-11
- Canada West: Aug 22-25
- Ontario: Sep 12-15
- Australia QLD: Sep 26-29
- Australia VIC: Oct 11-13
- California: Oct 24-27
Are you a Motorcycle Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
9th Annual HU Travellers Photo Contest is now open! This is an opportunity for YOU to show us your best photos and win prizes!
Books & DVDs
All the best travel books and videos listed and often reviewed on HU's famous Books page. Check it out and get great travel books from all over the world.
Global Rescue is the premier provider of medical, security and evacuation services worldwide and is the only company that will come to you, wherever you are, and evacuate you to your home hospital of choice. Additionally, Global Rescue places no restrictions on country of citizenship - all nationalities are eligible to sign-up!
MC Air Shipping, (uncrated) USA / Canada / Europe and other areas. Be sure to say "Horizons Unlimited" to get your $25 discount on Shipping!
Insurance - see: For foreigners traveling in US and Canada and for Americans and Canadians traveling in other countries, then mail it to MC Services and get your HU $15 discount!