Overland travel prep
Browse books in this category
- Chris Scott's definitive manual for planning and undertaking a vehicle-dependent overlanding adventure across the wilds...
- Every cyclist dreams of making the Big Trip, the Grand Cycle Tour abroad. The Adventure Cycling Handbook is the comprehensive manual that will make that dream a reality whether it...
- Every motorcycle adventure presents new challenges – terrain, weather, geography, mechanical issues, survival and navigation. Adventure Riding Techniques is designed to act...
- An essential guide to safe and responsible 4-wheel driving.
- We all look forward to spring and summer, when the sun returns, the blooms bud, and we feel the urge to reacquaint ourselves with the great outdoors. But camping and hiking trips...
- Detailed information on preparation is backed up by on-the-road strategies, from driving through rivers to coping with bureaucracy, plus an insight into the people to be met along...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998