Browse books in this category
- Review from D. Deo "ddeo" (Chicago, Il) on Amazon.com "One Life to Ride is truly a remarkable book about...
- "In 2001 Merv and Ruth Homer started out on a motorcycle adventure, which took them through 32 countries over a period of 2 years. You can read all about the journey in this...
- Excellent book on the Sahara, if you're heading that way this is required reading. Goes great with his The Adventure Mot...
- Awesome book!, September 18, 2010 By Darryl Chin on Amazon This review is from: Tracks and Horizons: 26 Countries on a M...
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
Next HU Events
- Canada West: Aug 21-24
- USA North Carolina: Sept. 4-7
- France Mini: Sep 5-7
- Canada Ontario: Sept. 11-14
- NEW! UK - Haggs Bank: Sept. 19-21
- USA California: Sept. 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- NEW! Aus NSW: Oct 31-Nov 2
- NEW! South Africa: Nov 13-16
- NEW! HUMM Morocco: May 13-16, 2015
Our veteran travellers share their