"Motorcycle Insurance Specialists including International Motorcycle Shipping (Air Freight-Uncrated), Temporary Motorcycle Insurance in the US/Canada and Green Card Insurance in Europe (Full Coverage available).
Eligibility Requirements for European insurance coverage:
- You are not a citizen of the country in which you will be travelling or living.
- You will keep US/Canadian license plates on your motorcycle
- The motorcycle to be insured is not a sports- or high performance motorcycle or over 1500cc
- You are at least 25 years of age and not over 65 years of age (Drivers over 65 MAY be eligible)
- The motorcycle to be insured is not a rental, short term lease or buyback
- You own the motorcycle to be insured
- The motorcycle is not over 20 years old or valued over $30,000."
Michael (PanEuropean on the HUBB) said:
"I was quite pleasantly surprised to see that they (MC Express) are covering every country in Europe (and parts of Asia) with the sole exception of Iran and Iraq. In other words, for the first time in the last 4 years, they are now covering Bosnia and Hertzogovena, as well as Serbia and Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, and Romania... Although I don't plan to visit these countries this year, it's quite remarkable to note that they are all finally covered."
For shipping, please follow the link and be sure to say "Horizons Unlimited" to get your $25 discount.
For insurance, please click the following links, fill in the form, mail it to MC Express and get your HU $15 discount: For foreigners traveling in US and Canada and for Americans and Canadians traveling in other countries (Green Card for Europe!)
If you need more information please check out Motorcycle Express web page. But make sure to fill the insurance forms above in order to get your discount and help to support HU.