Same as mine then!
I recommend doing the following:
* Seal the instrument cluster. Steam off the exhaust goes straight in when you hose it hot or cross water.
* Locktite and tighten the main rear frame bolts under the seat.
* Change the fuel pump before 30,000kms or a big trip.
* Consider changing out the rear shock for a better unit before a big trip.
* Make sure the oil return line (under the engine and the lowest parts on the bike) is protected from rocks. I dented mine before I fabbed up a bashplate.
* Engine crash bars aren't a bad idea as the water pump outlet hose is a bit exposed. Put a proper hose clamp on it before you venture out too far.
* Get rid of the low front guard if you're going anywhere near mud.
And then normal maintenance applies to everything else.
Rear shock is a bit of pain, as no-one makes one. But your local Wilbers or Hyperpro guy should be able to cobble something together.
Check out apriliaforum.com for other owners and modifications. There's write ups and detailed threads on all of the above, except for the rear shock as I'm the only dummy doing it and fitting YZ front forks as well......
And you're posting in the wrong forum, look into 'Which bike'. Mods, could you shift this rather than delete?