Thanks for the heads up, i'm planning to purchase a policy with them in a month or so. Could you break it down a bit more for me? How do you mean they won't cover you on dirt? Are you reffering to vehicle insurance, or travel insurance?
From the worldnomads website: It is important to remember that World Nomads travel insurance specifically excludes acts that:
* 'deliberately put your life in danger'
* involve alcohol or drugs'
* 'parachuting or skydiving'
* 'any racing activity other than on foot'
* expenses relating to HIV or STD's'
Last edited by Toaster; 10 Nov 2006 at 01:29.