What do I do with my time on hand?
seems like I am a bit in a dilemma as far as planning the next trip goes. My plan was to do a week long trip down to Szeged, Hungary and back with my 125 ccm scooter. Seven days for about 2300 kilometers on a relativley slow ride sounds about good to me - ca. 300 km per day. Sampling the local brews along the way, visit places and take some nice pictures.
My plan also was to to that end of septembre, with the days still somewhat long.
Now, with the economy starting to slug again, I feel I need to spend as much time as possible in my business in order to squeeze out every dang Euro-cent out of our jobs.
So what can I do?
- take my car and make a mad dash to Hungary and back in two days. Not my cup of tea.
- borrow the Kawa W 650 from a friend ... but then I had to ride autobahns on a motorcycle, which I hate, and would be taking the bike out of the country, which is a big no-no to me.
- do an ass-scorcher on my scooter, which would take me about four days. Stressful ride, probably pitching the tent in the dark and leaving at o-dark-thirty, not my thing as well. I have enough stress at work.
- go for seven days mid octobre - not really an option, it would cost me.
- go for four days, wednesday to sunday and do some fun stuff elsewhere.
The thing is, I am already so bent on riding to Hungary, I hardly can get it out of my mind.
So what is your opinion? Screw the business and go anyway?