CAR, DRC and South Sudan routes on a medium size bike (KTM 690)
I am looking for info on roads (690 KTM bike) ;
1. Road from Bangui to Lisala via Gemena, doable in February?
2. Can one hire a motorized canoe from Lisala to Kisangani ?
3. What options for routes from Kisangani to Beni (border with Uganda) or Kisangani to Rwanda?
4. Any motorable route from South Sudan back into the CAR.
a. Juba to DRC/CAR
b. Wau to CAR
5. On maps, there is the RN2 (from Sibut near Bangui to Obot at the border with South Sudan) in CAR which hugs the border with the DRC all the way to the border with South Sudan, is this a figment of a colonial map maker mind?
Searching for a route from Cameroon across the CAR/DRC to Uganda/South Sudan then loop back to CAR/Cameroon/Chad.
Thanks in advance.
Port Harcourt, Nigeria