Hi, this is the total info. When I do the shipment, I will tell how it is.
The shipment takes 6-8 weeks from our depot Cape Town. To depot Croydon.
The vessel docs at Tilbury and the container is then taken to our Croydon depot.
Once the container is loaded and the ship has sailed I can give you the actual dates.
Thank you and kind regards
BritanniaAidan K. Movers South Africa
Our rate for shipping your motorbike from our warehouse, Cape Town to
residence Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom in a shared container is R7,407.00
excluding a crate, any customs duty or taxes, customs examination or x-ray,
port rent and demurrage, storage, re-delivery ex storage, parking fees and
USD = R7.60
GBP = R11.46
INCLUDED IN THE REMOVAL COST:
• Loading of motorbike into container.
• Transportation to Port.
• Export Documentation.
• Cargo Dues (Port Tax in Cape Town).
• Ocean Freight.
• Customs clearance at destination.
• One direct delivery.
• Customs' clearance of commercial cargo, taxes or subject to informal or
formal entry procedures
• Customs' entry fees for commercial cargo, formal or informal entries, bond
fees, duties and taxes.
• Examination fees as required by Customs and/or any other agency. Such
charges will be pro-rated and charged to the consignee(s) along with an
• Pier demurrage (storage of container) and per diem fees (detention of
• Long carry fees. Such charges occur when the distance from the delivery
truck and residence door is greater than 75 feet.
• Delivery to islands except where access is by a bridge without having
commercial truck weight or size restrictions nor tolls.
• Delivery to a rural or remote residence having gravel, dirt or any other
surface material not suitable to support a commercial truck without causing
damage to the truck or posing a risk to the delivery crew. Such a
determination will be at our sole discretion.
• Parking permits, parking tickets or any other fee related to parking the
delivery truck to effect the delivery to residence door. If no legal parking
is available in the immediate vicinity of client's residence then additional
fees for long carry fees or shuttle service may be required and will be
charged to consignee.