We ll be selling our toyota land cruiser hzj 75 diesel year 1999 in south america at the end of our tour in colombia in august 2009. More info, see va-project
ready to go anywhere !
We ll try to make a website or blog only for the sale of the car to make everything clear.
- French ownership card or papers.
- At the moment, around 120 000 kms. The first owner drove 93 000 kms with it until begining 2008. We drove 7 0000 kms in France before the trip, 20 000 kms in south america at the moment + 20 000 kms around to come until the end of our tour.
- 90 L diesel original tank + 70 L diesel additional tank in the cabin + 70 L water tank in the cabin.
- 2 x 12V batteries
- 2 diesel fuel filters (1 original + 1 additional)
- A few 12V plugs in the cabin, the 12-220V transformator is not working but easy to find and fix here.
- Wooden racks (excellent marine quality) in the cabin to sleep (140 x 200 cms, very confortable) and to put things inside (a lot of space, 4-5 compartiments + 1 big metal lock safe to put cameras, computer, papers, etc ... + 2 excellent matresses (Therm-a-rest Dreamtime) + many extras : we give everything we travelled with : excellent MSR stove, cooking stuff, portable shower, curtains, excellent sleeping bags (Vallandre Swing and Classic 900), etc ...
- Strong and light gallery on top of the cabin where are 2 spares wheels and 2 new tyres BF Goodrich all terrain
- Air conditioning original Toyota
- 6 cylinders 4,2 L without turbo, 130 Horse Power
- Very well maintained, all papers and bills as certificates, all runs perfectly well.
Excellent to travel with, very reliable and powerfull, cheap to maintain, easy to find spare parts around the world. Can run 1 000 000 kms without problems (see all the links on internet), mostly used by NGOs, UN, ambulances, firemen, etc ...
Any questions, welcome
Around 22 000 Euros