TTR600RE bits on sale
I had a 2004 TTRE, which I reluctantly sold a few months ago - i needed a car as new baby arrived, argh! I still have a few bits left, which may be of interest to some of you, if not, they will go on ebay soon:
• Original front forks in perfect conditions, very few miles on them (i had fitted the longer TTR ones, very early on and never used these again)...... £250 (NEW GENUINE YAMAHA RRP IS: £1,516.05)
• Original rear shock absorber SACHS, again, I took it off very early to replace it with a longer travel Ohlins, off a TTR)...... £200 (NEW GENUINE YAMAHA RRP IS: £452.92)
• Original TTRE slip-on exhaust with about 10,000km done (I then replaced it with a LeoVince 3 and never used it any more)..... £150 (NEW GENUINE YAMAHA RRP IS: £302.25)
• Metal Mule rear rack and 2 side panniers racks, used twice for my only 2 short trips over Europe. Perfect conditions, as new...... £200 (NEW METAL MULE RRP IS: £427.89) >>> SOLD
• Some soft panniers: 1 top rear rack, 2 side panniers, made by Frank Thomas..... £60 for the lot.
• A brand new clutch cable, original Yamaha spare part, still in its original packaging...... £20 (NEW GENUINE YAMAHA RRP IS: ~£40) >>> SOLD
• Front fork oil seals, original Yamaha spare parts, brand new still in their original packaging......£20 (NEW GENUINE YAMAHA RRP IS: £46.25) >>> SOLD
• Rear spare inner tube.... £10
........let me know if you are interested. Happy to post any of the items (at buyer's expense) or you're welcome to come to collect at my place (East London).
Last edited by dieg0oo; 20 Jan 2012 at 18:53.
Reason: added info