Sudan - Chad - Nigeria - Benin - Burkina
I'm looking at doing the above route but have a number of questions
1. Can I get across Sudan to the Chad border?
2. Is Chad vaguely safe to cross quickly to Nigeria? Route descriptions or blog links welcomed...!
3. Where can I get visa's for Chad & Nigeria in Ethiopia or Sudan? Or even Juba? Prefer not to visit N'Djamena if possible for the Nigerian one.
4. The Chad/Nigerian border is not possible to cross as it is Lake Chad? so can I transit through Cameroon without a visa for one day? Else, where can I get the Cameroon visa?
5. Assume Abuja will give me visa's for Benin, Burkina & Mali, maybe even Mori!