Thanks for Volunteering to present at the Horizons Unlimited Meeting!
Gracias! Thanks! Dank! Blagodarya! Grazie!
You should receive an email within a very few minutes confirming that we have your Presenter Application and the details you provided.
If you DON'T receive it, there is a problem with the email address you have used. Please check it carefully, and even send yourself an email to confirm that it works.
Have a blast at the Meeting!
We will contact you soon to confirm application ahs been accepted, your time slots and anything else necessary.
Thanks - we look forward to seeing your presentation!
If you chose a membership, food, accommodation (where charged) or extra t-shirts, you can pay by PayPal or Visa or Mastercard or American Express:
To pay by ANY online method, add up your choices and click the PayPal button below.
- Then, on the PayPal page:
- Paying by PayPal - enter your PayPal username and password and click continue as usual.
- Paying by credit card and NOT PayPal -
- just click the "Don't have a PayPal account? click here" link on the PayPal page you get after clicking the "PayPal click here to pay" button below.
- This does NOT sign you up for a PayPal account!
- You will get a page that you can enter your credit card details on.
To pay in AUS Dollars: AUD
To pay in CDN Dollars: CAD
To pay in Euros: EUR
To pay in UK Sterling GBP
To pay in US Dollars: USD
to pay by cheque:
PRINT off the e-mail confirmation (or write it out by hand) and MAIL it with a cheque (in GBP or Euros or CDN or US dollars)
made payable to Grant Johnson
(NOT Horizons Unlimited!!), postmarked at least 2 weeks before the Meeting date, to:
102-15910 Fraser Highway
Surrey, BC V4N 0X9
OR in the UK:
24 St. Leonards Road
Windsor, Berkshire SL4 3BB
OR for Australia (Aus$):
c/o Sian Mackenzie
129 Nelson Rd
Box Hill North
Don't forget to mail in the emailed copy of the Registration form with your cheque.
If you aren't sending a cheque, don't send in the form! You're done!
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
Next HU Events
- Canada West: Aug 21-24
- USA North Carolina: Sept. 4-7
- France Mini: Sep 5-7
- Canada Ontario: Sept. 11-14
- NEW! UK - Haggs Bank: Sept. 19-21
- USA California: Sept. 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- NEW! Aus NSW: Oct 31-Nov 2
- NEW! South Africa: Nov 13-16
- NEW! HUMM Morocco: May 13-16, 2015
Our veteran travellers share their tips (and great stories) for staying healthy, happy and secure on your motorcycle adventure.
"A fantastic, informative and inspirational DVD."
"It's brilliant - thank you very much!"
Check it out at the HU Store! Remember to use Coupon Code 'ONTHEROAD' on your order when you checkout.
10th Annual HU Travellers Photo Contest is on now! This is an opportunity for YOU to show us your best photos and win prizes!