Thanks for Volunteering to present at the Horizons Unlimited Meeting!
Gracias! Thanks! Dank! Blagodarya! Grazie!
You should receive an email within a very few minutes confirming that we have your Presenter Application and the details you provided.
If you DON'T receive it, there is a problem with the email address you have used. Please check it carefully, and even send yourself an email to confirm that it works.
Have a blast at the Meeting!
We will contact you soon to confirm application ahs been accepted, your time slots and anything else necessary.
Thanks - we look forward to seeing your presentation!
If you chose a membership, food, accommodation (where charged) or extra t-shirts, you can pay by PayPal or Visa or Mastercard or American Express:
To pay by ANY online method, add up your choices and click the PayPal button below.
- Then, on the PayPal page:
- Paying by PayPal - enter your PayPal username and password and click continue as usual.
- Paying by credit card and NOT PayPal -
- just click the "Don't have a PayPal account? click here" link on the PayPal page you get after clicking the "PayPal click here to pay" button below.
- This does NOT sign you up for a PayPal account!
- You will get a page that you can enter your credit card details on.
To pay in AUS Dollars: AUD
To pay in CDN Dollars: CAD
To pay in Euros: EUR
To pay in UK Sterling GBP
To pay in US Dollars: USD
to pay by cheque:
PRINT off the e-mail confirmation (or write it out by hand) and MAIL it with a cheque (in GBP or Euros or CDN or US dollars)
made payable to Grant Johnson
(NOT Horizons Unlimited!!), postmarked at least 2 weeks before the Meeting date, to:
102-15910 Fraser Highway
Surrey, BC V4N 0X9
OR in the UK:
24 St. Leonards Road
Windsor, Berkshire SL4 3BB
OR for Australia (Aus$):
c/o Sian Mackenzie
129 Nelson Rd
Box Hill North
Don't forget to mail in the emailed copy of the Registration form with your cheque.
If you aren't sending a cheque, don't send in the form! You're done!
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998
Next HU Events
- Germany: May 29-June 1
- Greece: June 5-8
- Montenegro: June 12-15
- HUBB UK: June 19-22
- NEW! Canada Maritimes: July 4-6
- USA Colorado: July 11-13
- Ireland: July 18-20
- Canada West: Aug 21-24
- USA North Carolina: Sept. 4-7
- Canada Ontario: Sept. 11-14
- NEW! UK - Haggs Bank: Sept. 19-21
- USA California: Sept. 25-28
- Aus Queensland: Oct 3-6
- Aus Perth: Oct 10-12
- Aus VIC: Oct 24-26
- NEW! South Africa: Nov 13-16
Buy the Achievable Dream Collectors Set and get Road Heroes Part 1 Free!
Voting will commence soon for the 2015 HU Calendar winners!