Thanks for Registering for the Horizons Unlimited Mountain Madness (HUMM) event! (And paying LATER!)
Payment page for the HUMM
Only if you have ALREADY registered for the HUMM, but haven't yet paid!
Important - Your registration is not valid until we receive your payment.
You should have received an email within a very few minutes of your registration, confirming that we have your Registration and the details you provided. If you DID NOT receive it, there is a problem with the email address you have used. Please check it carefully, and even send yourself an email to confirm that it works. You can contact us here if there is a problem.
You can guarantee your spot by paying now by PayPal, Visa, Mastercard or American Express:
To pay by ANY online method, check your "HUMM Registration Request" email for the balance you owe and click the PayPal button below.
- Then, on the PayPal page:
- Paying by PayPal - enter your username and password and click continue as usual.
- If paying by credit card and NOT PayPal - just click the "Don't have a PayPal account? click here" link. This does NOT sign you up for a PayPal account!
- You will get a page that you can enter your credit card details on.
- If you're paying for more than one person, or the name on the account is different from the person registering, be sure to tell us the names in the PayPal comments!
Check your "HUMM Registration Request" email for the balance you owe and enter it on the PayPal page.
PRINT off the e-mail confirmation (or write it out by hand) and MAIL it with a cheque (in GBP or Euros-please convert at current rates on www.xe.com)
made payable to Grant Johnson, must be received by us 20 days BEFORE the event date, and send to:
24 St. Leonards Road,
Windsor, Berkshire SL4 3BB
Don't forget to mail in the emailed copy of the Registration form with your cheque so we know who you are!
Are you an Overland Adventure Traveller?
Does the smell of spices wafting through the air make you think of Zanzibar, a cacophony of honking horns is Cairo, or a swirl of brilliantly patterned clothing Guatemala? Then this is the site for you!
Hosted by Grant and Susan Johnson, RTW 1987-1998