Horizons Unlimited - The HUBB

Horizons Unlimited - The HUBB (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/)
-   Trip Paperwork (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/trip-paperwork/)
-   -   Registering German bike in France with export plates (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/trip-paperwork/registering-german-bike-france-export-64935)

Clayton00 24 Jun 2012 10:01

Registering German bike in France with export plates
Hello all!

I recently bought an 84 CB650, registered it in Germany with export plates using my American address for three months, and bought insurance through ARISA at ADAC for 3 months.

I'm now here in Europe and was wondering how to register the bike in France so it has more permanant status. I speak French quite well but I'm not sure where to beging with the process.

A side not: Leaving Besancon on my way to the Alpes my license plate FLEW OFF the bike and is nowhere to be found - I made it safely to my destination without incident but I"m wondering if I'm going to need the actual export plate to register in France.


Clayton (I'm new here!)

Thanks all.

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:13.