Morocco visa for South Africans
We meet again! How's your trip planning going...? If I'm not mistaken, you guys are off soon!
You probably mananged to get the info you need about a Moroccan visa, but if not - here goes...
- Yes, South Africans do need a Visa for Morocco
- It cannot be obtained at the border
-We applied for ours at the Moroccan consulate in London
- You do not need to make an appointment
- One person can apply for the whole travel party's visas
- Applicatioins between 9am and 10am
- Collections between 13:00pm and 14:00pm on the SAME DAY.
- Take with you:
* 4 applicaton forms per person
* 4 passport photos
* Most recent bankstatement WITH your address on it.
* Travel Insurance
* Ferry booking from Spain to Moroccan preferably with your names on it.
* Accommodation proof. (We didn't have any and I just sweet talked my way through it, explained the nature of our trip etc and that did the trick)
* Letter of employer to prove that you will be returning to you job after the trip
* £14,50 in cash
I hope this helps!!!
Enjoy your trip and I hope our paths cross somewhere en-route!