Originally Posted by us74k5
What kind of bike is it? I am in Buenos Aires and am looking to buy a bike soon. Maybe we could work something out if the details are right.
I'll sent you a personal message.
It's a Yamaha XT600E from 2000, with about 40.000kms on it (when I'm in Buenos Aires).
She runs like a beauty.
The bike has many upgrades, here are a few:
- a KTM front fork (which was completely rebuild when I left home)
- a WP rear shock (which was completely rebuild when I left home)
- luggage racks
- ortlieb soft panniers (which have seen a lot of kms, but are still going (one buckle has snapped, but is still usable)
- excel rims with stronger spokes (new when I left home), the rear is a 18 inch now
- the seat is higher (about 1,5 inch)
- acerbis gas tank (23l)
- renthal high handlebar
- airtech sponge air filter (wash-able)
- CRD bash plate
- trailtech voyager
- acerbis handguards
- center stand
- stainless exhaust (full system)
- carb's are adjusted on a dyno
- I'm probably forgetting a thing or two