Horizons Unlimited - The HUBB

Horizons Unlimited - The HUBB (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/)
-   Trip Paperwork (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/trip-paperwork/)
-   -   Carnet or TIP for South/East Africa (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/trip-paperwork/carnet-tip-south-east-africa-33752)

Mangochi Taxi 13 Mar 2008 19:31

Carnet or TIP for South/East Africa
I'm flying from Scotland to Cape Town at the end of the year to start a 4 month trip up to Kilimanjaro.

I plan to buy a new motorbike in Cape Town and then head up through Namibia, Bots, Zam, Malawi, Mozambique and into Tanzania.
I did a similar trip in 02 in a Toyota Hilux and just wanted to check if the same cross border paperwork still applies.

Is it still possible to get a Temporary Import Permit for the above countries providing I don't go any higher than Tanzania?

Any info would me very much appreciated.:helpsmilie:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26.