Help!! Broke Down On Colombia Ecuador Border
My bike is a BWM 1200 GS ADVENTURER...
its a 2006 November model.
It's been running perfectly up until this morning when I was just about to go into Ecuador and its dead as a door nail.
1) Was working perfectly up until this morning
2) I just parked to get my passport stamped
3) Came out put the key in... nothing...
4) If I leave it for a while and try and turn it on the lights on the ignition display come on....note there is no errror code...but as soon as I press the starter it just dies totally...totally absolutely nothing on the display and it stays like that for a good few minutes
5) I tried jump starting it... no joy...if just makes a noise like its just about to start the process of turning over and dies......
Help!!!!!!!! the bike is stuck between ecuador and Colombia in no mans land!!!