2010 Summer - Sweden Camping Forest & Camping Mates
Hello fellow adventure seekers,
Just starting a thread for all men and women who would like to meet up accosionally and have some CHEAP, but enjoyable trips in the southern swedish foersts and lakes.
Suggested plan(s) would be 2 -3 days ( 2 nights) trips around southern swedish nature areas and camping either semi-wild, totally wild, or soft camping.
Main goals would be:
1) Having Fun on two wheels
2) Nothing too hard (easy enough to bring along a pillion, camp gear on the bike etc.)
3) Meeting new friends and having a laugh
4) Cost to be kept down and as cheap as possibly.
5) Enjoy the Sun (while we have it up here.)
6) See and learn new things.
7) Anything else you wanna add.............
8) All are welcome, men, women, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, British etc etc.
9) Could also be anyone wishing to arrange meet ups at campsites with any riding done separately.
And generally be looking for the mix of the following,
[url=http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407893 ] and [ url=http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389545&page=2 ] and also [url=http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169350 ]
This thread is about 2010 Summer in Southern Sweden camping trips both weekends or weekdays to all interested adventure seekers wishing to meet up and camp under the stars (not clouds, we hope!)
And remember, you can bring a pillion along if you wish, get your partner involved, you never know, they may like it, could be easier to get more riding in, or more bikes in the shed :-)
Anyone interested please post here for following,
(PLANNING A TRIP) If you have an Idea of a trip you like to do in Southern Sweden:
1)Your suggested trip you or your mates are planning or wish to do/see with basic route information, loose dates, and how many riders are in the your current planned tour.
(JOINING A TRIP)
If you like to meet up and join in on a suggested trip in Southern Sweden:
1) PM the poster for full details of meeting place or post in the thread your interest.
(SUGGEST ANY RIDE ROUTES OR RECOMMENDATION TO OTHERS FOR SOUTHERN SWEDEN.)
1) If you have done a trip and would like to recommend it to others to have a look at, please post in the thread your past route info or link of ride report.
Well,that's it for the details, Play safe and Sunny days to all.
Last edited by openeyes; 26 May 2010 at 20:43. Reason: missed ride reports.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 Registered Users and/or Members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Summer Trip through Europe Sweden and maybe Russia...ADVICE!!!||Tris||Route Planning||3||12 Mar 2010 12:29|
|Black Forest Sidecar Convention 16.-18 July 2010||Haensi||Motorcycle Events around the world||0||21 Feb 2010 12:32|
|Pyrenees-greenlaning and camping may 2010||leighandlou||Route Planning||13||2 Jan 2010 02:49|
|Germany, camping near Freudenstadt, Black Forest||craig76||Bike Friendly, Europe||0||24 Aug 2009 20:27|
|Summer HUMP - SW camping weekend||Baron Goose||HU Travellers Meetings - UK||8||8 Jun 2008 16:22|