Hi, Sorry, yes you did reply to the origial thread, but somehow rather than leave you a reply I managed to delete it ! The tank is still on the bike at present as I'm waiting for an oil cooler relocation kit so I can fit a larger tank. This should be with me during the next week and then the tank will be available. £100 would be the minimum I would take for it as it is as new. So if you want it its yours. Where do you live. If you still want, I could meet you half way perhaps.