Two Suzuki DR650's for sale, Buenos Aires, Feb 2011
Due to a change of plans, two of the Suzuki DR 650's that have been travelling as a part of the Angels To The Horn team (see here: Angels To The Horn | A Motorcycle Adventure from the City of Angels (LA) to Cape Horn
) are back on the market, but for late February instead of January. The vital stats are as follows:
* Two DR650's, 2006 + 2008
* Both currently have roughly 24,500 miles clocked (expect a further 1,000 or so)
* Front + rear sprockets and chain on the 2006 model replaced 200 miles ago
* Front + rear sprockets and chain on the 2008 model replaced 2,500 miles ago
* Both outfitted with quality pannier racks capable of supporting hard or soft luggage
* Both outfitted with 2x Wolfman side panniers (20L each side)
* Both outfitted with 18L IMS gas tanks, in-line fuel filters, Acerbis handlebar guards and gel seats
These two bikes are good to go. We've looked after the girls well with oil changes every 2,000 miles. We are looking to sell in the last week of February, and can be flexible with regards to meeting you. We have two other friends who have completed identical sales to foriegners, and so we can talk you through the options re: title transfers. The price is US$3,000 per motorcycle.
Look forward to hearing from you!
- Danny Pemberton