For Sale: BMW F650 GS Dakar 2001. Bath, UK
I am looking to sell my overlander. Awesome bike - took me from London to Vladivostok this summer via the Pamirs and Mongolia. She was reliable throughout. Just got her back (off the boat) and would prefer to sell quickly...
The good points:
· Low mileage - 24,000
· Excellent condition plastics, engine, etc - very clean and pretty scratch free.
· Upgraded front forks & neoprene gaiters
· Crash bars (SW Motech)
· Luggage racks
· Straight and true.
· Excellent Mitas M07 tyres with loads of life left on them
The bad points:
· In need of a full service. Se was lovingly cared for on my trip but it's time for a service again - chain and sprockets have loads left in them but will need replacing sometime.
· Needs new indicators and wing mirrors. BMW original are *rap
· needs new throttle cable - the one on it snapped in Siberia and I had to bodge it - works OK but it needs replacing
· Could do with a new decal transfer (black and white checker) for the front covers if you really want it fancy.
I will sell 'as is' or do some work on it to get it super duper again - happy to chat.
£2,300 OVNO as is.
Also for sale: I have a staintune stainless exhaust for this bike. Brilliant for overlanding. I won’t throw it in as it's worth a little by itself.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 Registered Users and/or Members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|F650 Dakar (2001)||panterg||TRAVEL Bikes for Sale / Wanted||1||5 Apr 2010 09:36|
|2001 F650 dakar mystery clutch cover bolt||baswacky||BMW Tech||0||28 Jun 2009 22:40|
|BMW F650 GS Dakar, 2001, London||Keels||TRAVEL Bikes for Sale / Wanted||2||24 Oct 2006 12:33|
|Belly -Pan/Engine Protector fits 2001 F650GS or Dakar 2001 o||jv3||TRAVEL Equipment for Sale / Wanted||0||3 Apr 2004 00:34|
|'01 F650 Dakar for sale||k7lro||TRAVEL Bikes for Sale / Wanted||0||21 Feb 2003 08:51|