KLR650 2000 RTW ready in northern Michigan, USA
Bike is in mechanically sound condition and has been outfitted for long distance dual sport / touring riding and has consistently performed. A change of work/travel keeps me away from home. A LOT. So unfortunately, I am going to sell.
Though the KLR is finished off with matte black paint, has some dents on the gas tank and general scraps/nicks from use, the bike is still a trusty ride that I would confidently take across Africa tomorrow.
The title is clean and clear and in my name.
I’m a meticulous person and have cared for this bike. I use full synthetic oil and perform maintenance at or before scheduled intervals.
I’ll list off features/farkles on the bike. Should you have any questions, please email me to get answers/set up a time to check out the bike.
· KLR650, 2000 year model
· Mototech crash bars / engine guard
· Aluminum skid plate
· 12 volt outlet
· Bark buster handguards
· Upgraded fuse housing
· Brake cylinder guard, aluminum
· Braided brake hose, front
· Acerbis front fender
· “Doohickey” chain tensioner replaced with Eagle Mike Manufactured product
· Happy Trails SU pannier racks (note: I have the panniers as well and would consider selling them separate…they are configured for this rack, include all mounting hardware and have cargo tie-downs)
· Heated grips
· Pro-Taper Aluminum handlebars
· Gel grips
· Cleanable filters
o -K&N air filter
o -Oil filter, stainless steel
Bike is located in Petoskey, MI 49770.
$2900 or best.