Klr 650 for sale, Chile or Argentina.
Kawasaki KLR, 650, 2001.
1. Excellent original unmolested condition with original tool kit, user manual, and two sets of keys, standard exhaust system.
2. Full documented service history up to my ownership. Loved and looked after on my travels.
3. Nothing broken or repaired, straight frame, brake discs in excellent condition.
4. Upgrades: Balancer Doohicky, alloy bash plate, gel seat, upgraded alloy blade cooling fan, braded brake hoses, automatic chain lubricator, centre main stand, Renthal handle bars, Acerbis lever guards, headlight stone guard, Eagle Mike fork brace and anti tamper oil filler cap, magnetic sump drain plug, 12V cigarette power supplies, cruise control lock, high intensity flashing brake light, extended screen, forward cruiser pegs, serrated foot pegs, heated grips, Pelican side cases, Wolfman hold-all tail bag, tank top and side bags, digital battery volt meter, and fog lights.
5. Totally reliable just change the oil every 3000 miles and check the water, I am confident that it will transport you to your destination any where on this planet, if looked after.
6. Excellent fuel economy in my hands, an easy 60 miles per U.S. gallon, even at high altitude, at least 280 miles until reserve is met on the standard fuel tank, and an easy 300 mile tank range, a little less though on the dirt roads. First and second gear work on bad roads, the fuel economy drops to around 50 miles per gallon.
7. The bike has a Colorado title.
8. Worth around $3000.0 U.S.Dollars on the American market. This is a good machine, genuine offers invited; I am looking for my air fare home. Will be available around May 2012, Buenos Aires Argentina. Currently I am travelling through Bolivia; I am flexible within reason with my travel plan and I am willing to adapt to suit the committed and genuine purchaser. Buenos Aires currently is my anticipated port of departure. There are facilities for storage in this city for $50.0 U.S. Dollars per calendar month, something to consider for an easy hand over. I would prefer the sale to be completed by April, as my other alternative solution is to ship the motorcycle back to the U.K and this will require some forward planning.
9. There must be some faults I hear you cry, nothing is perfect. Some parts of the Olive green plastic panels are a little faded by the sun, and the rear right hand indicator light body is broken and the lens has a crack in it, it was like that when purchased. I cannot think of any other fault or problem. There have been several Allen headed bolts replaced on the rack with hex head bolts as the original ones have fallen out.
10. I estimate the odometer reading to be around 35000 miles
Reply by email to: ajdear @ hotmail.co.uk or PM me. Response may not be quick, as I am travelling at this moment in time, I will do my best to check emails.