I just sold my bike in Buenos Aires. Here are some tips to help you find your buyer.
1. Post your bike for sale in Buenos Aires Herald. costs around 10U.S for a week.
2. Post your bike for sale in "Segunda Mano", the argentinian newspaper for selling stuff. Free.
3. Sell your bike legaly to argentinian by nacionalize the bike. here are the costs;
* Derecho de Importacion: 28% (Import Duties)
* I.V.A. : 21%
* ESTADISTICA: .3%
prices is by the value of the bike. you can make a fake contract with the buyer says he buys the bike at lower price.
4. in case you need to store the bike it costs 35-45 pesos for a month in any garage on the streets.
5. in case you need a cheep place to stay, Buenos Aires Hostel, Pasaje san lorenzo 320, San Telmo, 43610694. costs 210 pesos per month.
6. in case you want to ship it back to your country, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Avenida Corrientes 531, 3rd floor, 43943770.
7. in case you need a cheep flight tickets, Asatej, Florida 833, 3rd floor.
8. Email Sebastian Monsalve. he is interesting of buying a KLR in buenos Aires. his email address- firstname.lastname@example.org