BMW R1150 GSA (desriable non ABS servo)
I'm selling my 2004 BMW R1150 GSA in Night Black. The bike is in excellent condition having only covered a very low 15,423 miles in its life. This is the highly sought after version that comes without the servo assisted ABS brakes. Only two owners from new.
The R1150GS Adventure featured a number of differences over the standard GS to make it more suitable for overland and adventure travel. These included an optional 30-litre fuel tank, larger screen, single-piece seat, 20 millimetres (0.8 in) taller suspension front and rear, lower first gear and a conventional sixth gear in place of the standard model's overdrive gear.
Bike also comes complete with: -
- Enduro gearbox (lower first gear)
- Aluminium top box and panniers
- Tall screen with turbinators fitted
- Recent new gel battery
- Recent brake pads front and rear
- Full Thatcham approved alarm
- BMW satnav wiring and cradle (satnav not included)
- Suspension travel 20mm longer
- 30 litres tank
- Single part seat
- Hand Protections & electronic hand warmer
- Aluminium bashplate
- Stainless Crashbar
- Supplementary 12v socket
- Anodised rims
- Magnesium cylinder cover
- 6 speed gearbox (not overdrive)
- Y-piece exhaust (standard end can - no cat)
- Slight small dent in pannier lid
I'm looking for £8,000 for the bike. No haggling or tyre kickers please. This is a quality bike in a desirable rare spec.
Call Joe on 07974 955575
Images to follow.