BMW F650GS for sale heavily modified in UK
BMW F650GS (04)Overland RTW Spec for sale 3000 (UK) pounds
UK registered. Will have new MOT.
I am a motorcycle mechanic & built this bike for my trip from UK to NZ. It took about 18 months, it then sat in my garage in NZ for 2 years I shipped it home to the UK & have now decided to go back to NZ & can't really justify shipping out it again.
Bike can be viewed in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England, just north of London.
Will add photo's soon
Needs to be sold by end of Feb
MODIFICATIONS (most metalwork fabrication carried out by Overland Solutions in UK)
1) Touratech Dakar fuel cells. std tank under seat max fuel now 39 ltr & with steady throttle possible 1000km tank range
2) Garmin 276C GPS, maritime unit so waterproof & with touratech world map loaded on.
3) Renthal twin wall bars (strongest you can get)
4) Touratech bar risers for more comfortable long distance riding & better when riding standing up.
5) BMW heated grips
6) Aceribis rally hand guards (steel inside plastic, very strong)
7) Givi handlebar muffs. Fit over hand guards & with heated grips all MX gloves to be worn even coldest weather.
8) Custom made screen mount to allow 03 screen with flip & set at higher angle for better wind deflection.
9) Progressive HD front fork springs.
10) Full wrap around custom made sump guard.
11) BMW engine case guards, modified to fit with sump guard.
12) Touratech gear lever with folding tip modified so MX boots can be worn.
13) Honda CRF (fat) footpegs on custom made heavy duty mounts.
14) Custom made heavy duty side stand with big footprint. The origonal was possibly the worst designed one i'd ever seen (except harley davidson).
15) Custom made heavy duty racks for Touratech Panniers (panniers anodised so no alloy black marks on everything) with hidden tool box's.
16) Custom made top rack to fit to pannier rack, can be fitted over rear seat for best load displacement or moved to rear to allow pillion to be carried.
17) Scottoiler touring system behind number plate (don't leave home without one of these).
18) Remus mufflers to allow leaded (crap) fuel to be used.
19) Steel braided front brake hose.
20) Exel 21" front rim laced to original BMW hub. Std GS has 17"
21) Modified Ohlins shock with heavy spring it's a Dakar model shock shortened & re-valved so with the 21" front wheel the bike is balanced & when fully loaded seat height is same as std GS.
22) Touratech chain guide.
23) Touratech chain guard.
24) Jump start socket hard wired (with fuse) to battery, with lead
25) Touratech 12 LED light to fit std BMW power socket.
26) Spare clutch & throttle cable's zip tied to current cables for quick change.
27) Spare front brake & clutch levers, shortened to fit inside hand guards.
28) Spare gear lever.
29) spare spokes for front & rear wheels (never needed to change any).
30) Spare water pump kit, only regular fault I know of with bike but still only needed 1 in 50,000k.
31) sheep skin seat cover.
32) Rear rack has built in waterproff/shockproff peli case for laptop
Nice bike there...a shame it has to be sold end of Feb....if it would be end of March I would probably be all over this :/
Does it have ABS?
Seriously...if there's any chance that you are able to keep it till end of march, I will take it unless there are major problems with the bike...Plus you wouldnt need to renew the MOT, I would take it as-is :)
(Please come back to me in any case, I will try my best to arrange something if end of march isnt an option)
It wouldn't be a problem to pick the bike up at the end of march but it would have to be paid for before I took it off the market. I could store it at a local Yamaha dealer who could confirm to you that he has it, if you are currently out of the country.
If you are in the country any viewing is OK.
No ABS on this bike.
I have had some other enquiries but it's not sold until someone gives me the money.
I know im a bit late on this one but is the bike still for sale by any chance?
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:15.|