DR650SE for Sale in Argentina
We also have 2 readily equipped Travel-Bikes for sale in South America around May 2009:
SUZUKI DR 650 SE, year 2008, 16.000 Miles (~25.000 km)
Reconsider shipping your own bike to South America. There are two ideal Travel bikes already waiting for you there. As European citizens we had bought them in California and drove them down south to Argentina. They are now waiting for you to drive them a bit further around South America or even back to the US.
Compared to a KLR these bikes are lighter, more offroad capable and extremely reliable. For small riders they can even easily bw lowered an inch by just changing a bolt in the back into another hole.
Each bike is readily equipped with:
- 2 Aluminum Pannier Boxes (Happy Trail - Teton 9“)
- SU-Rack and fast Puck-Mounts for the Aluminum Boxes
- Top-Rack for additional bags (e.g. Stuffsack or Camping equipment)
- Extra large 5 Gallon (20 Liter) IMS gas tank (blue)
- Reinforced EIBACH front and rear spring as well as thicker fork oil (SAE10) resulting in much improved hghway and offroad performance.
- Aluminum Skid Plate for additional frame and engine protection
- All services (Oil & Filter changes, valve adjustments etc.) have been performed as required in the maintenance book.
- Chains, tires and brake pads have recently been replaced by new ones.
- Bikes did not have any crashes and do nat have any damages.
Bikes can be handed over in Argentina, Chile, Paraguay or Uruguay.
Custom papers will best be changed to buyers name at a border post.
Registration of the bikes can also easily be changed within the US to buyers name (even if the buyer is a non-US-resident). Buyer will not have any legal problems touring South America or even on a trip back to the US.
More photos and infos at The Bundschuhs
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ines & Bjoern
Last edited by BjoernBundschuh; 12 Apr 2009 at 01:01.