2004 KLR 650 for sale in Buenos Aires Argentina
2004 KLR 650 for sale in Buenos Aires Argentina end of march 2010 approx 27,000miles
California Registration all set and ready to go for riding around south america. Bike is in great shape!
* Valves adjusted at 15000 miles by Eagle Mike in Cali
* Doohickey fixed
* Magnetic oil drain plug
* Hand guards (Cycra, very sturdy)
* Radiator guard (Happy-Trails)
* Progressive suspension (rear)
* Heavy duty skid plate (Happy-Trails)
* Gel seat – really makes a difference on those long days!
* Interstate “dry” battery
* MX pegs
* New Tires
* Handlebar Camera Mount
* New brake pads
* New clutch cable
* Brand new chain kit (new sprockets front and rear along with gold version o-ring chain) worth 300 USD
* Panniers Jessie – heavy duty aluminium panniers in top condition (very slick… these babies cost about 1000 USD new)
The bike comes with the following accessories:
* Full set of tools including big tire irons
* Clymber KLR 650 manual (very handy and hard to get on the road)
* Electric air pump
* Disc lock
* Wire lock
* Spare new inner tubes (front and rear)
* Patch kit
* Pressure gauge
* Bungee cords
can include helmet. Large size.
The bike runs great!
feel free to email me at martinpawlina@Gmail.com