Entry stamp missing because of stolen passport
Listen to this:
1. We entered in SouthAfrica in 04/08 and got a 3month tourist visa (EU citizens).
2. Our passports have been stolen in 22/09.
3. We need 3 months to get new passports.
4. When we will get our new passports, obviously we will miss the initial entry stamp.
5. If we apply for an extension, we need 1000 ZAR (or 100 euro).
6. Because we do not want to pay the money for the visa extension (that takes so long and maybe it will not be issued when we will leave from SA), is it possible to leave from SA heading to Namibia without paying anything because we stayed longer than the initial stamps of 22/09??
We would be grateful if anyone has any idea!