I hope it is ok to advertise.
I bought a 110 V8 2 years ago so that 4 of us could go on a trip down to Morocco and follow some of Chris Scotts routes. I decided that because we could only afford 2 and a half weeks off work we couldn’t afford any break downs and I wanted to minimise the amount of spares.
so I went about stripping and rebuilding the 110. We did the trip last year with complete success. We wrer planning to do another trip this year but I am getting married.
I want to sell the beast but it is good for many more trips and with all the work done to it it would be a reliable piece of machinery.
I want £5950, a lot I know but much work has been done.
The full spec is as follows
Land Rover 110 3.5litre V8 Hard Top with rear window & bench seats.
G registered 1989, MOT until Feb 2003. 90 000 miles. Green
Mechanically restored including:
• Reconditioned gear box
• New clutch (towed once since new)
• New camshaft ,hydraulic tappets, timing gears and chain gasket
• New fuel tank
• New fuel pump
• Overhauled brakes, new cylinders, pads and new front disks
• New master and slave cylinder
• New power steering pump
• Overhauled carburettors
• Overhauled distributor
• Stripped front axle and re-shimmed swivels
• New drop arm ball joint and new pan hard bushes
• New Hockey stick bushes
• New track rod ends
• New Universal joints and prop shaft
• New steering Universal joint
• New Ht leads
• Full service last month
• Roof rack with ladder and Hi Lift mounts. Roof rack with mesh floor
• Split charge dual battery system with separate charge switch. Attached are 6 marine quality cigar sockets to take accessories like inverter auxiliary lighting GPS etc. Each socket is separately fused and housed in a roof box containing stereo speakers and fire extinguisher and a removable strip fluorescent light
• 150watt power inverter converting 12volt to 240 volt to run camcorder, laptop, TV and small battery charger etc
• Chequer plate interior
• New genuine foot well mats
• Carpeted interior
• Wide wheels with General Grabber AT tyres 31x10.5 R15LT
• New steering damper
• New heavy duty coil springs all round
• New Monroe gas shocks all round
• Stainless steel exhaust
• New rear door hinge pins
Receipts for all of the work.
I can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
and i can email you photos. Tel. 0781030 5873 (SE London)
I live just outside of SE London in ENGLAND