Bangkok? Some questions...
We stay in Bangkok for the next 15 or up to 20 days. And we want to organize the next transport for our Honda Africa Twin from here to Kathmandu in Nepal by air. We also have to look for the next visas...
- Question 1: Somebody here to organize the transport together (much cheaper then)?
- Question 2: Which Cargo Company is recommended? I have had a look on the Shipment Page, but still interested in recommendations.
- Question 3: Who know a motorbike shop here in Bangkok to get some Spare Parts (Spark Plugs, Oilfilter, Backtyre, Mirrors and so on) for a Honda Africa Twin?
- Question 4: Where is a place to wash (or let wash) the bike, as close as possible to Khao San?
- Question 5: Is there a agency who organize visas for Iran and Pakistan? We only found a lot of agencies for India, but not more in this direction?
- Question 6: What about the time to spend for a visarun for Iran, and how long does it take for one for Pakistan, if we have to do it by ourself? We are germans...
We know, that this a lot of questions, but we are happy for each answers that is helpful.
So, Thanks a lot for your help!
All the Best and safe Travels
Tanja & Christian