Can stebel air horns be replaced? If not, what are suitable alternatives (Quito)?
Writing to you from Quito, Ecuador.
My stebel nautilus airhorn has gradually been getting worse. Yesterday, I was at the mechanic's, and they said that:
* Hooking up my horn to a Kawasaki Versys gave inconsistent sounds... sometimes it would blow, sometimes not.
* We cleaned the terminals with no perceivable effect (there was rust on the terminals)
* They recommended that I purchase a repalcement horn.
1) Is there anyway that I can repair this guy? I don't know how, and I'm not sure where you'd go for a "horn repair shop"?
2) Are there alternatives to this horn that are good? I'd prefer not to buy another horn that is known for having these types of problems?