hi farmer how did you get on with fessano tours?i spoke with a guy yeasterday called hadi bkai about going there early next year.i priced it for me alone and they emailed this back:
hello costs are very clear on the link provided below:
you will cover your own expenses such as food, accommodation, sites
entrance fees ...etc.
basically you need to pay:
* Invitation letter = 50.00 Euros
* Entry visa fees = 35.00 Euros (upon arrival visa)
* Official stamps = 20.00 Euros
* Border assistance = 50.00 Euros
* Border formalities fees : 130.00 Euros for your motorbike (100.00 Euros
in case owner hold Int. carnet)
* Tour guide by own vehicle = 100.00 Euros per day = 1,000.00 Euros (10 days)
feul cost: 0.18 LYD per liter (1.00 Euro = 1.85 LYD)
all the best.
Fessano Tours Co.
+ 218.21.3336 515
+ 218.91.4060 898
ive been tring to call the embassy for 2 days,austrailans can get a visa but im a kiwi so am tring to find out if i can get one but can never get through.