Agadez-tunis / Many Questions
I am planning to go to dakar, senegal this summer. From there I want to go through Mali to Niger and take the agadez-tunis route. I don't have my own vehicle so I will be depending on other means.
Can anyone help me with the following questions.
1) Is it possible to buy a Malian visa in Dakar, a Nigerese visa in Mali, an Algerian visa in Niger, etc or do I have to buy all of them in the respective embassies in Brussels (where I live) or can I buy all of them in Dakar only, or in Bamako only?
2) Is this route still a relatively safe route?
3) Is it easy, when being in Agadez, to find other travellers to share expenses with? In other words, are many people doing this?
4) What are the means of transportation for crossing the Sahara? Are there buses or do I have to rent a guide and 4WD truck?
5) Is it easy to arrange everything myself on the spot or do I need help from travel agencies on the internet?
Thanking you in advance!