South Africa to Spain
I am in Yaounde, Cameroon halfway up the west coast of Africa at the moment. Traversing Africa from South Africa to Morocco and then flying out from Madrid (Spain).
1) Has anyone taken a ferry/ship from Doualla in Cameroun to Benin?
2) I need to ship the bike back from Madrid to Spain. Recommendations as to what agent/company to use in Madrid .... other cheaper options perhaps?
3) Anyone recently used the ferry from Morocco to Spain? Recommendations please.
Left South Africa on 10 May on my 1100GS ... so far so good. Please see the following for details:
1) Facebook group titled "Chris Xrossing Africa" - updated with latest news and photos etc.
2) Website: Chris Crossing Africa
ok, have fun and thank you in advance.