Welcome to GlobeRiders-K (GRK), dear riders from the world.
My name is Jun Kim, who is in charge of international communication for GRK.
I know that you may have never heard about GlobeRiders-K.
In fact, we are the largest motorcycle community in Korea specializing in the world travel on motorcycle.
Perhaps, you can consider us as the local Korean version of HorizonsUnlimited + Advrider.
Korea has numerous interesting destinations that would be acclaimed by all types of motorcycle riders.
However, many courses are still not well known to the world due to a language barrier and peculiar traffic regulations.
(For instance, there are confusing and tricky restrictions such as motorcycle cannot use highways and certain roads
exclusively available for automobiles.)
GlobeRiders-K members are more than willing to help foreign riders planning a trip in (or to) Korea.
Moreover, we have many experienced riders with well-organized social networks in all parts of Korea.
Please feel comfortable contacting us. Indeed, we are just bunch of riders sharing passion for travel.
No matter what sort of bike you are riding, from small urban scooter to adventure vehemoth,
we believe that all riders dreaming the world tour on two wheels are brothers.
Starting with providing transport information, I am glad to help your motorcycle trip.
When you contact me with general information, please consider following questions for better assistance;
1. When do you plan to enter Korea? via where?
2. What do you want to do in Korea? Please tell me briefly about your main objectives or just things to do.
3. How long will you stay and travel in Korea?
4. Which country do you want to go after Korea? (Next destination)
5. What sort of transportation do you want? Ship or Airplane?
Do you have specific reasons prefer one to the other?
6. How is your budget?
(Low, Medium, High or any simple comment would be sufficient.
We can recommend you places from nice camaping sites, affordable guest house to decent hotels.)
7. How is your current status of travel? Do you need any mechanical maintenance/medical attention?
8. What kind of motorcycle are you riding?
9. Don't forget to give me your contact information
Here are my contact information. Please feel free to contact me anytime.
Mobile: +82-10-5126 -9566
Visit us : http://www.globeriders.co.kr
Click "English" menu for more information
Meet locals, experience traditional cultures, be a part of rider community, and build your true travel experience.
Godspeed, and hope to meet you in Korea.