Just thought I would list the mods that I have done to my KLE500
1) Heated grips.
2) Pannier rails "though they were modified to fit better"
3) Aluminum boxes "picked up cheap on ebay"
4) Hid front lights, now only uses 35 watts for more light
6) Extra rear LED stop tail light homemade.
7) Center stand
8) Rear LED indicators, smaller and allows panniers to be tighter into the bike
9) Crash bars, handy when you park you bike next to a tree on mud
bike is used all year in all conditions, has not missed a beat and its cheaper to run than my BMW.
picture link below
KLE500 with mods
Last edited by g4wod_john; 7 Sep 2008 at 10:52.