Originally Posted by impasto
Now is a good time to buy, because they should still have some of their 2007 range left (the OFF TRACK) - and might sell them at a discount to make room for 2008 stock.
No need to have a license to own a REV'IT!
Hope you pass soon!
Do you know how much they cost in US dollar more or less? Do they have a U.S.A. representative?
I have been doing extensive research into this textile protective gear stuff (I have always wore just a leather jacket) and I do not want to skimp in this area. However, I have noticed that there are some good buys out there in the $200.00 - $300.00 range.
Never mind, I just did the calculations. If I did it right, in US dollar it would be $394.00
Another jacket that is very similar and only costs $149.00
Intake Jacket by Tourmaster/Cortec
• Armor-Link Mesh material and 600 Denier Carbolex® combine with 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester in the impact areas creating a well-ventilated garment that provides exceptional protection.
• Comfortable, mandarin-style collar.
• 360° Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master´s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility.
• The Microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable.
• Adjustable, elastic and snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material.
• Removable, CE Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated Triple Density back protector
• Includes Tour Master´s removable, Two-Stage Aqua-Therm® liner. The first stage is a waterproof/windproof liner and the insulated second stage can be added for increased warmth.
• Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket.
• Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit.
• Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included.
• Available Mens colors: Black, Silver/Dk Silver, White/Dk Silver, Red/Silver, Blue/Silver
• Available Mens Tall colors: Black, Silver/Dk Silver
• Available Ladies colors: Black, Silver/Dk Silver, White/Dk Silver, Lt Blue/Silver
• Available Mens sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL
• Available Mens Tall sizes: MT, LT, XLT, XXLT, XXXLT
• Available Ladies sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Tour Master :: Textile Jackets :: Intake Jacket
CruiserCustomizing Staff Pick: from: Tourmaster Intake Jacket (Mens Sizes)
Reviewed on 10/21/06 by CruiserCustomizing Staff: BIG UWE (uwe999
) from Livermore, CA for a 2004 Black/Silver Other Make/Model:
this is a phenomenal jacket, basically a 3-into-1 jacket that you can wear in a huge temperature range. Right now (October) in California it's 46 degrees when I ride to work. I have both liners zipped into the jacket and I stay nice a warm with just wearing a T-shirt underneath (on my Goldwing 1800). At lunch time it's 86 degrees and with both liners removed it's a great mesh jacket letting all the air go through. On the ride home at night it's 65 degrees and I have just the windproof liner zipped in, perfect. It has a lot of armor included and provides a snug fit. I have the white one. Very affordable, especially considering all the features. update Summer 2007: I wore my jacket during a ride in Switzerland. We got into heavy rain and I stayed dry and warm. 3 other employees wear this jacket as well: Kyle (red one), Eric (silver/black), Jerry (all black). If I had to settle for a single jacket that I had to wear year round, this would be it!