Entering Mexico November 4th
Buenas tardes ADVers
Ellen and I are crossing tomorrow into Mexico through Lukeville.
Any info on the best way to go still on the mainland either west along the water or inland, we will have to hover round a few days as we are waiting for new chains and sprockets to arrived which will be sent next week some time.
Plan is to do Copper Canyon etc but if any locals are around and want to meet we would welcome it so we can get local info.
Also if someone can tell us the best way to get chains and sprocket sent to somewhere north of Copper Canyon would be sweet.
Cheers Andi & Ellen .... twomotokiwis.com
Two Moto Kiwis
Alaska - Argentina - April 2012 -> Somewhere