Horizons Unlimited - The HUBB

Horizons Unlimited - The HUBB (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/)
-   Australia / New Zealand (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/australia-new-zealand/)
-   -   Aus visa in BA? (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/australia-new-zealand/aus-visa-in-ba-24433)

Del Boy 3 Dec 2006 14:53

Aus visa in BA?
 
Hi,

Help required! Is it possible for a Brit to get an Australian visa in Buenos Aires?

Cheers Derek.

RogerM 3 Dec 2006 20:45

I'm not 100% sure about your situation, but you can apply for various tourist visas online as long as you have a credit card.

Clancy 3 Dec 2006 20:53

Try the Aus embassy in BA...if there is one. If they can't do it, they can tell you how.

Del Boy 4 Dec 2006 13:12

Thanks Fellas!
P.S. We may be struggling, but you ain't won the Ashes yet!

All the best(except at the cricket!)
Derek.

Clancy 5 Dec 2006 08:55

Sorry Del boy... 2 - 0:clap: :clap: :clap:

Del Boy 5 Dec 2006 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clancy
Sorry Del boy... 2 - 0:clap: :clap: :clap:

O.K.:blushing: 2-0 and things don't look good:taz:! But we've made an arrangement with the powers that be and in Perth the following rules will be introduced:- 1) Magrath has to bowl left-handed.

2) Warne can only bowl 1 over.

3) Ponting has to be blindfolded.

4) England will have 3 innings!

G'day Mate! Derek.

Clancy 6 Dec 2006 22:56

:thumbup1: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Even then the poms would struggle. It might be a good idea to keep Flintoff and get ten of the Barmy army. They couldn't do any worse. It's Flintoff that I feel sorry for. The man is a legend.

Frank Warner 8 Dec 2006 00:14

Oz embassies - world wide
http://www.dfat.gov.au/missions/

For BA
Villanueva 1400
Buenos Aires C1426BMJ
Argentina
Telephone +54-11 4779 3500
Fax +54-11 4779 3581

web http://www.argentina.embassy.gov.au/

Del Boy 12 Dec 2006 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Warner
Oz embassies - world wide
http://www.dfat.gov.au/missions/

For BA
Villanueva 1400
Buenos Aires C1426BMJ
Argentina
Telephone +54-11 4779 3500
Fax +54-11 4779 3581

web http://www.argentina.embassy.gov.au/

Cheers Frank,

Excellent info:thumbup:!

Derek.

Clancy 19 Dec 2006 20:53

[quote=Del Boy]Thanks Fellas!
P.S. We may be struggling, but you ain't won the Ashes yet.


Yes we have......:clap: :clap: :clap:

Del Boy 20 Dec 2006 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clancy
Yes we have......:clap: :clap: :clap:

OK. OK!:surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

Well Done(he said through gritted teeth)!! Australia played well and England were :9898: and I must admit that Gilchrist's sixes were a joy to watch! Now perhaps you Aussies will do the decent thing and field the Under 12 team for the final two matches:wink3:! I've enjoyed our banter and when I reach Oz as part of my RTW trip hopefully Mid-2008 perhaps we could get together for a few beers:thumbup1:

G'day Derek.

Clancy 20 Dec 2006 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Del Boy
OK. OK!:surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

Well Done(he said through gritted teeth)!! Australia played well and England were :9898: and I must admit that Gilchrist's sixes were a joy to watch! Now perhaps you Aussies will do the decent thing and field the Under 12 team for the final two matches:wink3:! I've enjoyed our banter and when I reach Oz as part of my RTW trip hopefully Mid-2008 perhaps we could get together for a few beers:thumbup1:

G'day Derek.


Derek,
That would be an absolute pleasure. And I promise not to continually go on and on and on and on about the ashes:lol2: and now I have a dreadful admission. I was born and spent the first 18 years of my life in Hereford. So I'll let you call me a traitor:biggrin: . If you want to keep in touch, you can contact me through here or via direct email and when you get to Melbourne we can catch up. I just picked a new Transalp, so maybe I can show you the sights.
Take care

Del Boy 21 Dec 2006 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clancy
Derek,
That would be an absolute pleasure. And I promise not to continually go on and on and on and on about the ashes:lol2: and now I have a dreadful admission. I was born and spent the first 18 years of my life in Hereford. So I'll let you call me a traitor:biggrin: . If you want to keep in touch, you can contact me through here or via direct email ncdavies@optusnet.com.au and when you get to Melbourne we can catch up. I just picked a new Transalp, so maybe I can show you the sights.
Take care

Excellent!!:biggrin: Look forward to it! I've sent a PM with my e-mail address. If I were you I'd delete your address from this post or you may be spammed to death!!!!
Cheers "traitor". Derek

Clancy 21 Dec 2006 19:16

Job done. Just sent you a PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:48.


vB.Sponsors