Horizons Unlimited - The HUBB

Horizons Unlimited - The HUBB (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/)
-   4WD Overland TRAVEL (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/4wd-overland-travel/)
-   -   carnet for vehicle - 2 years? (http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/4wd-overland-travel/carnet-for-vehicle-2-years-20781)

travelfor4 9 Sep 2005 00:04

carnet for vehicle - 2 years?
Hi all,

Anyone know if it's possible/what the procedure is for getting a carnet for a 4x4 that would be valid for 2 years? all the info that I can find says it's one year validity only - but we're planning to be driving for 2 ...


Mombassa 9 Sep 2005 02:35

You can get the carnet renewed. Through CAA (Canadian Automobile Assocition), it costs $150 for a year's extension.

Luke 9 Sep 2005 13:56

I believe you have to get the carnet stamped by the people who issued it, which must involve holing up somewhere while DHL zap it home...

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:22.