For Sale in UK: LR Defender 110 CSW 300TDi
I am selling my 110 to get a larger vehicle. It has served me well and has been on one 5 week trip to Mauritania. Good structural and mechanical condition. Well maintained and waxoyled.
1994 300TDi County Station Wagon 100,000 miles
12 months MOT, 6 months road tax
12 seat model, NB reduced to 5 seats with bolt in options below
London congestion charge exempt (registered)
Fitted in the past year:
- Rear bed (sleeps 2 - conceals luggage)
- Front bumper mounted PSP/Hi-lift rack
- 4xJerry can rack to replace centre-rear seat
- Timing belt and belt allignment correction kit
- Viscous fan coupling
- Bonnet spare wheel carrier
- Brownchurch EXT roof-rack
- Fuel tank & guard
- Aluminium Steering guard
- Alarm immobilser
- etc. etc.
There's also a fitted tow-bar, spares kit and genuine workshop manual.
£8000 or near offer
Ok, so I could really do with an injection of funds and the 110 isn't getting used - so it really has to go now.
I will advertise it in the press at the end of the month for £6000ono without the extras, but if anyone here wants it then I would accept a minimum of £5800 with the extras if you want them & all the spares I have.
Been trying to justify this to myself but I cant really - very tempting though.
I have a mate who's interested. (We are both in N Africa but are Brits can get to UK without drama)
1. What spares are there?
2. When you say youve replaced suspension etc, what with? OE or modified?
3. Can you email some piccies?
[This message has been edited by Runner (edited 13 May 2004).]
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:21.|