GB registered LC80 for sale in SA
Ready to make the trip home:
The brief details of the vehicle are: 1994, Toyota landcruiser, manual, diesel, UK registered, UK carnet. Some key specs are:
- split charge battery system;
- Old Man Emu shocks;
- diff and gearbox breather;
- new radiator;
- Toyota cargo mesh storage system;
- 6 x BF Goodrich all terrain tyres;
- front axle was rebuilt before we bought it;
- rear axle checked in our pre-trip work;
- roofrack with 2 x jerry can holder and 1 x spare tyre;
- 1.6m Hannibal Rooftent;
- 60L Waco fridge;
- plenty of camping gear (tents, water bottles, toolbox, cooking stuff, bedding materials, etc);
Hello, I am in the uk would I need a new carnet and if so how would I close the old one and open the new one.
I got your email - hope I answered your question.
Hey how much did this sell for in the end?
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:17.|