1999 Defender 110 TD5 Hard Top, UK
My Defender 110 is for sale due to a change of plans. I bought this for Sahara trips, but alas didn't take it (It's been to France & Spain only). Due to a new baby and planned emigration to Aus. there's now no chance of me using it.
It's for sale on ebay
, but for anyone who is already a member here, I would throw in the following kit too (if wanted).
- Spare clutch, used but good.
- Bumper mounted sand-plate rack & PSPs
- Hi-lift jack
- 20L plastic MoD water jerries x4
- 20L metal MoD fuel jerries x2
- Rear seat, with lap belt (fits in the same place as 2nd row in CSW)
- Rear bed (Well conceived 20mm steel frame, securely holds luggage in place too & has rear 12V sockets & cabling)
- 4x original 7.5 tyres on original rims.
- Spare waterpump, used but good
- Some tools, accessories & other spares not listed above
I think it would make a good expedition vehicle, it's very nearly ready, a few more spares, new shock absorbers & spare wheel carrier is all I had planned. It's ready for some work on the rear door too.
Any questions, let me know.